Thursday, July 16, 2009

17 weeks and counting....

Today I had my 17 week appointment with my doctor. All is good and coming along just as it should be. The heartbeat was strong...150(something) bpm. I can't for the life of me remember what it was exactly. I will blame that on my "baby brain". My tummy measured right at 17 weeks. My weight is good. I am up 11 lbs. from when I started, but hadn't gained any since my last appointment 4 weeks ago. What no weight gain after eating Grandma Norton's food during the 4th of July holiday?? Ok....if you say so. Hahaha It was a pretty quick and easy appointment.

The best part is......in just 3 weeks we will get to find out just what this little baby bean is! I can hardly wait. The anticipation is killing the both of us. We are just so excited to find out. Derek of course wants a hunting buddy and I want a little baker. Really I (we) would be happy with either. Just as long as it's healthy and happy! Our appointment is scheduled on Derek's birthday. What a fun day this will be! :o)

Any guesses as to what we are having?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are having Quintin's girlfriend! Shhh...don't tell Derek, though...he might get protective and not let us play together without supervision! LOL

Unknown said...

Oh...and boys can be baking buddies! ;)

carrie_whitman said...

It's definitely going to be a girl. :)