Thursday, August 6, 2009

Something is different....

I am literally laughing out loud as I write this. Last night I made my famous White Green Chile Chicken. It seemed a little different to me....but didn't think too much of it. Tonight we had some of leftovers for dinner. This time Derek said that something seemed different.....like it was missing something. I told him that I noticed the same thing the night before....but couldn't think of why. What could it be? I followed the same recipe that I do time and time again. It was bugging me what was so different....what the heck was missing. Then I looked in the pantry and there sat on the shelf the staring role of this dish.......






Hello!! I forgot the damn green chilies...that go in the GREEN CHILE!!! All I can do is laugh and blame it...once again....on my baby brain. Heehee



1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! Kellie, you are too funny! Yes, please do blame baby brain! I can't wait to find out who is in there causing this rukus! :)