Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's official!

I just joined Stampin' Up! and will have my own little side business. How fun! I will get to be creative and earn some extra money on the side. Well.....we shall see just how much extra money I will earn. My plan on joining was to actually be able to buy the product at a discount. So basically I am what you may call a "Discount Demonstrator". I Like the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family. This whole idea got me started when I made our Christmas cards last year. I had so much fun doing it.....that I want to get into making cards through out the year. And I am also wanting to get into scrapbooking. I have always wanted to do that. You should have seen all the different stamps and inks that Kim had when we were over at her house making Christmas cards!!! I have never seen so many in my life and she had EVERY single color of stamp pad. Every single one! All Stampin' Up! of course. I was in such awe over it. You would of thought she sold this product.....but nope, just bought it for herself. Wow! I want to be just like Kim! So, fast forward a few months and here I am. A Stampin' Up! demonstrator on my way to building my very own collection of stamps and ink pads of every color you could imagine. Oh I am so excited I can hardly stand it.
Check me out. Here is my website:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I will be there to join the fun on Feb. 27th! Yeay! ♥