Monday, February 2, 2009

Phew! January is over. What a month. There has been so much going on at my work.....there has been no time....for anything. Hopefully things will start to turn around. I hope! It can only get better...right? Derek is still working nights most weeks. Which leaves us little time to spend together. On the weekends it is not much better. His sleep habits leave him exhausted by the time the weekend rolls around and he spends some time trying to catch up on sleep or just simply wanting to hang out in his pj pants and relax. It's been really hard to get him motivated to do much. I can't blame him though. There is no way that I could work his schedule! His schedule is really starting to interrupt my sleep as well. I was startled awake this morning around 4:30 am to find him underneath the house dragging out his weight set that he tucked away some time last year. It was the loudest sound right underneath our bedroom. At first I thought someone had gotten into the garage and was getting underneath the house. It scared me so I went out to the living room to get Derek and figured out it was him! He talked all weekend about getting back to lifting and working out. I guess he decided this morning was it! Eyi yi yi. I really hope he goes back to working days soon. I am not sure how much more of this I can take. We are thankful that he even has a job right not......but my goodness! Ugh.....

No comments: