Monday, February 16, 2009

My new love....

Yes I know I am a dork....but I have a new love.......my cookie dough scoop! Oh my goodness I love this little gadget. Oh how it makes me so happy to see perfect uniform cookies come out when using this little guy. I am not exactly sure why....but it just made me smile and I even think that they tasted just a little bit better. No, not really.....that was probably the overdose of vanilla. : ) This new found love made baking cookies even more fun and quicker I must confess. But I guess really in the end.....who doesn't love warm cookie straight out of the oven? Right?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe a little dorky...but you will laugh at this one: I was looking at all the blogs I follow and noticed the picture of this scooper...if I hadn't read the first sentence of your post I would have thought that you had become a cafeteria lunch-lady and were scooping tuna from a basin! LOL Love the cookies! Your post made me hungry! Good thing my Girl Scout cookies came today! :)

Heather