Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!

Today we got a spring blizzard. Brrrr is it cold outside. But how fun to get to have a snow day off from work! Well, I went into work today....and then walked back through the door around 12:30p. Of course I had to stop at the store on my way back home and grab chili fixin's. What a great day for chili. :o) I shoveled a bit in the back yard for the dogs and then let them out to play for a bit. They LOVE the snow! Derek got home at about 1:30p. Thank goodness. I guess it was pretty bad where he was at today. He got to shovel the front driveway and walkway. Haha (I think he secerectly doesn't mind.)


Well I made my chili. I think that I will make some apple squares next. Mmmm so good, I can hardly wait. Now if I just had someone to peel the apples for me. Oh honey....... :o)



Ellie girl....you got snow on your head little luv



Oh Chubbs...you sweet little guy



Can you guess who is who? Chubbs is facing you! :o)


Run Ellie......run!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a lot of snow, wasn't it?! I have 2' + drifts in my backyard! Our little ones came in out of the snow with white snow covered muzzles! They love to eat it! (Which is good for me since they track it into the house and then lap it up!)

carrie_whitman said...

These pictures are so cute! :)