Friday, March 27, 2009

The 1st five get a goodie

So I stumbled across a posting on one of my favorite blogs to visit for ideas for paper crafting. There I found this great idea to "pay it forward". This sounds like so much fun.....I thought I would give it a try.


The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you! This offer does have a few "rules of play":


1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make --- but I hope you do!

2- What I create will be just for you --- one of a kind!

3- It'll be done sometime this year (most likely it will be in the next month).

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. Well, a pretty good bet it will be made of paper!

5-The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog!


The first 5 people to leave a comment wins a handmade card or gift (or both!) by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

Ready, set.....who will the first five be??

5 comments:

Brandy Alexander said...

Ooooo me oh me! I want a goodie. I will repost on my blog as well :)

carrie_whitman said...

Umm... I don't "make" things... I'm not creative silly girl. You know this! LOL And you don't have to make me anything either, cause I already got a card from you! :)

yael said...

wweeee - there's a lot of this going around now - i think it's just super. i'm noe making some goodies my self to post on my blog

Nellie Mae said...

Hey!! Glad you were able to play along!! Thanks for your sweet comment!! Email me your address and I will make you something special this weekend!!

nellie_mae_01@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Ok...I have been looking at this post for weeks and timid because I am scared about making "things" for 5people! I didn't want to chicken out completely, so now I am gonna do it! lol I am only your 5th comment!