Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Menu

This year Derek and I are hosting Easter dinner at our house. This will be our first hosted dinner as a married couple. Awwww :o) I am pretty excited. Here is my menu:

-Cornish game hens
-Asparagus with homemade hollandaise sauce
-Twice baked potatoes
-Hawaiian rolls
-Deviled eggs
-Deviled eggs with crab
-Not yo' mama's banana pudding (This is Paula Deen's recipe. She uses pepperidge farm chessmen cookies instead of vanilla wafers. I have heard it is pretty darn good. Haven't made it myself yet, so I will have to let you know how it turns out.)

So that's it. Pretty simple and low key. Sometimes simple is better.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Simple?! Cornish game hens? Come on Kellie, I would have NEVER thought of this! lol...It would have been ham and/or turkey at our place!

yael said...

hope you have a great time hosting, i love doing that, every holiday, and just did passover..
all the preparations before is so worth it...happy easter