Thursday, April 9, 2009

First five are getting their goodies!!!

I finally got my first five comments from my pay it forward post and I am getting ready to pass out the goodies. This is so fun! If you want to play, check out one of the blogs below. These lovely ladies have agreed to pay it forward and you could get something handmade by them!!

I have been working on your creations and hope to get them out in the mail soon. :o)


-Brandy


-Nellie over at This Little Blog of Mine. (Nellie has already had five comments, but she has such cute and creative ideas for cards and other paper goodies....go check her out!)


-Yael over at My Creative Spot.


-Heather over at the Gifford's Place.


-Carrie (I know you are not the creative type so you are not posting to your blog....but I love you too much not to make you a goodie too.)

No comments: