Thursday, April 9, 2009

New recipe

My friend Annie at work gave me a new recipe to try. OMG it was fabulous!! If you are looking for something new and different....you should give this a try.

-cooked ravioli or tortellini tossed with pesto sauce
-add marinated artichoke hearts, split
-sun dried tomato pieces
-pine nuts
-kalamata olives sliced
-chopped fresh basil
-parmesan grated over the whole thing

Serve it warm with French bread and call it dinner. There are no measurements, you just do what ever feels right to you. Yes, shocking isn't Carrie? Carrie knows how I MUST have measurements for everything. I rarely wing it. Haha

It really is good. Derek even liked it! But he didn't have the olives or the sun dried tomatoes. (Ugh....I hate when I forget to take a picture!! Oh well)

No comments: