Monday, December 22, 2008

3 days until Christmas.....














Oh my goodness we should be put on the naughty list......Derek and I FINALLY went out on Saturday to do our Christmas shopping. Can you believe us?! It wasn't as bad as Derek was anticipating. I was SO glad for that because Derek HATES to go shopping and he always gets so grumpy. I was going to just go myself but Derek said he wanted to go. It actually went pretty easy. It helped that our list was simple and we went early in the morning so there really wasn't too many people out yet. I still have to buy for my mom, dad and brother....but that should be pretty easy. I will just have to make time some day after work or on my lunch hour to finish up. So because of our lateness with Christmas shopping......Derek's family will be getting their gifts in the mail late. Oh I feel so bad! I am really sorry Kathy, Ben, Dennis, Connie, Grandma & Grandpa Graham and Grandma Norton. The worst of it is that I left the house this morning with out grabbing them so I will not be able to get them out in the mail until tomorrow! Arg!! Sorry!! :(

No comments: