Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh Christmas Card....Oh Christmas Card

So........we FINALLY took our family photo (Stoli is missing...he would not cooperate) for our Christmas cards that I hand-made about 4 weeks ago with some friends. Good thing since Christmas is less than 2 weeks away. I thought we would never get it done. I was starting to think that I was going to have to save them for next year. I worked so hard on our cards and I REALLY did not want to save them. I was out until 2:00 AM with the girls making cards. You should have seen us.! It was so much work.....but so worth it. Gotta run....I am off to go start to address envelopes!

Awe.... : )
(I couldn't fix Chubs' eyes....no matter what i tried)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! You are too cute! I had a hard time fixing our eyes for the pic too. Don't worry, no one will notice. :)